Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Singkatan-Singkatan Dalam Dunia Chating.

404 = I haven't a clue
ADN = Any day now
AFAIK = As far as I know
AFK = Away from keyboard
ARE = Acronym-rich environment
ASAP = As soon as possible
A/S/L? = Age/sex/location?
B4N = Bye for now
BAK = Back at the keyboard
BAS = Big a** smile
BBIAB = Be back in a bit
BBL = Be back later
BBN = Bye bye now
BBS = Be back soon
BEG = Big evil grin
BF = Boy friend
BFD = Big f***ing deal
BFN = Bye for now
BG = Big grin
BIBO = Beer in, beer out
BIOYIOP = Blow it out your I/O port
BL = Belly laughing
BMGWL = Busting my gut with laughter
BOTEC = Back-of-the-envelope calculation
BRB = Be right back
BTA = But then again...
BTDT = Been there, done that
BTW = By the way
BWL = Bursting with laughter
BWTHDIK = But what the heck do I know...?
CICO = Coffee in, coffee out
C&G = Chuckle and grin
CNP = Continued in next post
CRB = Come right back
CRBT = Crying real big tears
CU = See you
CUL = See you later
CUL8ER = See you later
CYA = See ya
CYA = Cover your ***
CYO = See you online
DBA = Doing business as
DFLA = Disenhanced four-letter acronym (that is, a TLA)
DL = Dead link
DLTBBB = Don't let the bed bugs bite
DIKU = Do I know you?
DITYID = Did I tell you I'm distressed?
DOM = Dirty old man
DOS = Dozing off soon
DQMOT = Don't quote me on this
DTRT Do the right thing
DWB = Don't write back
EG = Evil grin
EMFBI = Excuse me for butting in
EMSG = E-mail message
EOM = End of message
EOT = End of thread (meaning: end of discussion)
ETLA = Extended three-letter acronym (that is, an FLA)
F2F = Face to face
FAQ = Frequently-ask question(s)
FC = Fingers crossed
FISH = First in, still here
FLA = Four-letter acronym
FMTYEWTK = Far more than you ever wanted to know
FOMCL = Falling off my chair laughing
FTBOMH = From the bottom of my heart
FUBAR = F***ed up beyond all repair or recognition
FUD = Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt
FWIW = For what it's worth
FYI = For your information
G = Grin
GA = Go ahead
GAL = Get a life
GD&R = Grinning, ducking, and running
GF = Girlfriend
GFN = Gone for now
GGP = Gotta go pee
GIWIST = Gee, I wish I'd said that
GL = Good luck
GMAB = Give me a break
GMTA = Great minds think alike
GOL = Giggling out loud
GTRM = Going to read mail
GTSY = Glad to see you
H&K = Hug and kiss
HAGN = Have a good night
HAND = Have a nice day
HHIS = Hanging head in shame
HIG = How's it going
HT = Hi there
HTH = Hope this helps
HUB = Head up butt
IAC = In any case
IAE = In any event
IANAL = I am not a lawyer (but)
IC = I see
IGP = I gotta pee
IHA = I hate acronyms
IHU = I hear you
IIRC = If I recall/remember/recollect correctly
ILU or ILY = I love you
IM = Immediate message
IMCO = In my considered opinion
IMHO = In my humble opinion
IMing = Chatting with someone online usually while doing other things such as playing trivia or other interactive game
IMNSHO = In my not so humble opinion
IMO = In my opinion
IMS = I am sorry
IOW = In other words
IPN = I'm posting naked
IRL = In real life (that is, when not chatting)
ITIGBS = I think I'm going to be sick
IWALU = I will always love you
IYSWIM = If you see what I mean
J4G = Just for grins
JBOD = Just a bunch of disks (like redundant array of independent disks, etc.)
JIC = Just in case
JK = Just kidding
JMO = Just my opinion
JTLYK = Just to let you know
KISS = Keep it simple stupid
KIT = Keep in touch
KOTC = Kiss on the cheek
KOTL = Kiss on the lips
KWIM? = Know what I mean?
L8R = Later
L8R G8R = Later gator
LD = Later, dude
LDR = Long-distance relationship
LHO = Laughing head off
LLTA = Lots and lots of thunderous applause
LMAO = Laughing my a** off
LMSO = Laughing my socks off
LOL = Laughing out loud
LRF = Little Rubber Feet (the little pads on the bottom of displays and other equipment)
LSHMBH = Laughing so hard my belly hurts
LTM = Laugh to myself
LTNS = Long time no see
LTR = Long-term relationship
LULAB = Love you like a brother
LULAS = Love you like a sister
LUWAMH = Love you with all my heart
LY = Love ya
LY4E = Love ya forever
MorF = Male or female
MOSS = Member of the same sex
MOTOS = Member of the opposite sex
MTF = More to follow
MUSM = Miss you so much
NADT = Not a darn thing
NFG = No f*****g good
NFW = No feasible way or no f*****g way
NIFOC = Naked in front of computer
NP or N/P = No problem
NRN = No response necessary
OIC = Oh, I see
OLL = Online love
OMG = Oh my God
OTF = Off the floor
OTOH = On the other hand
OTTOMH = Off the top of my head
PANS = Pretty awesome new stuff (as opposed to "POTS")
PAW = Parents are watching
PCMCIA = People can't master computer industry acronyms
PDA = Public display of affection
PEBCAK = Problem exists between chair and keyboard
PIBKAC = Problem is between keyboard and chair
PITA = Pain in the ***
PM = Private message
PMFJIB = Pardon me for jumping in but...
POAHF = Put on a happy face
::POOF:: = Goodbye (leaving the room)
POTS = Plain old telephone service
PU = That stinks!
QT = Cutie
RL Real life = (that is, when not chatting)
ROR Raffing = out roud (Engrish for "laughing out loud")
ROTFL = Rolling on the floor laughing
ROTFLMAO = Rolling on the floor laughing my a** off
ROTFLMAOWPIMP = Rolling on the floor laughing my a** off while peeing in my pants
ROTFLMBO = Rolling on the floor laughing my butt off
RPG = Role-playing games
RSN = Real soon now
RT = Real time
RTFM = Read the f***ing manual
RYO = Roll your own (write your own program; derived from cigarettes rolled yourself with tobacco and paper)
S^ S'up = at's up
S4L = Spam for life (what you may get when you become someone's customer or client)
SHCOON = Shoot hot coffee out of nose
SEG = S***-eating grin
SETE = Smiling ear to ear
SF = Surfer-friendly (low-graphics Web site)
SHID Slaps head in disgust
SNAFU Situation normal, all f***Ed up
SO = Significant other
SOL = Smilling out loud or sh*t out of luck
SOMY = Sick of me yet?
SOT = Short on time
SOTMG = Short on time must go
STFW = Search the f*****g Web
STW = Search the Web
SU = Shut up
SUAKM = Shut up and kiss me
SUP = What's up
SWAG = Stupid wild-a** guess
SWAK = Sealed with a kiss
SWL = Screaming with laughter
SYS = See you soon
TA = Thanks again
TAFN = That's all for now
TANSTAAFL = There ain't no such thing as a free lunch
TCOY = Take care of yourself
TFH = Thread from hell (a discussion that just won't die and is often irrelevant to the purpose of the forum or group)
TGIF = Thank God it's Friday
THX = Thanks
TIA = Thanks in advance (used if you post a question and are expecting a helpful reply)
TILII = Tell it like it is
TLA = Three-letter acronym
TLK2UL8R = Talk to you later
TMI = Too much information
TNT = Till next time
TOPCA = Til our paths cross again (early Celtic chat term)
TOY = Thinking of you
TPTB = The powers that be
TTFN = Ta-Ta for now
TTT = Thought that, too (when someone types in what you were about to type)
TTYL = Talk to you later
TU = Thank you
TY = Thank you
UAPITA = You're a pain in the ***
UW = You're welcome
VBG = Very big grin
VBSEG = Very big s***-eating grin
WAG = Wild a** guess
WAYD = What are you doing
WB = Welcome back
WBS = Write back soon
WDALYIC = Who died and left you in charge?
WEG = Wicked evil grin
WFM = Works for me
WIBNI = Wouldn't it be nice if
WT? = What/who the ?
WTFO = What the F***! Over!
WTG = Way to go!
WTGP? = Want to go private?
WU? = What's up?
WUF? = Where are you from?
WYSIWYG = What you see is what you get
YBS = You'll be sorry
YGBSM = You gotta be s***tin' me!
YMMV = Your mileage may vary.
YW = You're welcome

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Posting Lebih Baru Posting Lama Beranda